RR frequencies for Morrow County Ohio

DanKC8PAE

Premium Subscriber
Can anyone tell me what railroad company's and there frequencies are for Morrow County Ohio. I have been asked to program a scanner for a gentleman that lives in Morrow County.

Thanks Dan

Reconrider

If they're not submitted, I didn't look - figured you already did, I doubt anyone is going to submit them now.
You'll have to hunt them yourself, and or find a book that says what they are, or do some good ole research on google.

AK9R

Lead Wiki Manager and almost an Awesome Moderator
Super Moderator
The rail frequencies for Ohio are fairly well organized (a former RadioReference database manager is also a railfan).

The CSX Great Lakes Division Road - West run north-south through the center of the county between Galion and Ashley and clips the northwestern corner and northern edge of Morrow County on its way between Marion and Galion.

DanKC8PAE

Premium Subscriber
The rail frequencies for Ohio are fairly well organized (a former RadioReference database manager is also a railfan).

The CSX Great Lakes Division Road - West run north-south through the center of the county between Galion and Ashley and clips the northwestern corner and northern edge of Morrow County on its way between Marion and Galion.
Thanks I will look and see what I can find. I think I looked somewhere and saw stuff for the CSX Great lakes division.

BigLebowski

Premium Subscriber

Some of it is hard to decipher if you don't know the area well. I tried to piece together a railroad zone for the Dayton area based on the DB and eventually gave up.