RR Info Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lvmym8

Can someone please tell me if the latest freq library info on RR is the same as what's on the GRE library? In other words, do I have to constantly look at RR to see any new freq's they have & put them in my scanner, or will the library update from the EZ Scan take care of it?

BeerNutz

Premium Subscriber
EZ Scan will take care of it. Shoot me if I'm wrong but I believe EZ Scan gets the updated libraries from RR.

riveter

Premium Subscriber
Yes it does, but it is only semiautomatic- you need to manually hit the update option in EZScan, update the library, and it then lets you copy that library to the PSR and then to update your objects. Pretty simple though, and a lot more so than manually entering each update.

pirate6955

Premium Subscriber
sort of... the latest update to the MARCS P25 system in my area [lake co. ohio] was not in the EZscan update that followed. i thought it was something i was doing wrong but i have done it over and over, its not there. maybe in the weekly update that follows. in the mean time a wildcard entry gets it. i would double check if its important to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.