but in my attempt at going paperless and doing all my payments online I am
wondering if there are any new online payment options either in place or in the
works for the future. TIA....

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
fineshot,

At this time, the only option is to either use paypal or send a check. Numerous people have just added us in their online bill payment and the bank sends us the check. If you do that, make sure you specify your user account as your account number.

Warm regards,

maalox

u can buy a membership at scannermaster.com when u click on books click on electronic books.

Last edited:

RobertD

Radio Reference Subscription renewal

I logged in to my radio reference account---it shouldn't be this difficult to renew my premium subscription! Robert D. 1-2-2011

PistonRon

RR Premium Subscription Payment Options

u can buy a membership at scannermaster.com when u click on books click on electronic books.

Thanks maalox, for the Scanner Master RR purchase option heads up. Worked like a charm. I was pretty disappointed after subscribing to RR and finding that Premium Subscriptions were only available by PayPal or USPS.

Ron

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
You're in - see the 'Premium Subscriber' pic next to your location...now all you need is an app to access it...Mike

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I need to buy a new subscription to RR. can't find the area to buy. can anyone help?

Click on the "Premium Subscriber" badge that is on the same line as your avatar on your posts.

n5usr

Premium Subscriber
Glad to find I could pay through ScannerMaster. PayPal arbitrarily decided to refuse my credit card - one I've used with them before. Lovely...

mblank46

RadioReference would probably have a lot more premium subscribers if it wasn't so damn hard to figure
out how to access one's premium account to renew!!!!!!

mblank46

You really need to work on your marketing skills. If I had wanted a really smart-*** answer I would have
solicited an answer from a children's group.

With that reply I'll assume you really don't want people to renew. Did it ever occur to you that EVERYthing
is simple and easy if you know how to perform the activity? Your reply helps no one.

Thanks for wasting my time. I should have known better. I'll look elsewhere.

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
You really need to work on your marketing skills. If I had wanted a really smart-*** answer I would have
solicited an answer from a children's group.

With that reply I'll assume you really don't want people to renew. Did it ever occur to you that EVERYthing
is simple and easy if you know how to perform the activity? Your reply helps no one.

Thanks for wasting my time. I should have known better. I'll look elsewhere.

Wow, did it ever occur to you that Lindsay was trying to help you?

Perhaps if you had responded in an ADULT manner with a description of your problem (as he asked) the situation could have been rectified.

Status
Not open for further replies.