RR ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

WB9YBM

Active Member
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
504
Is there anyway to get to a certain part, let's say Jefferson parish on the lwin system without scrolling through the entire list.

The easiest way I can think of is to do a cut-n-paste: copy the list to (let's say for example) a writing program like Word, or maybe even a spreadsheet of your choice then use CTRL + F search...
 

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Joined
May 8, 2004
Messages
12,185
Reaction score
4,564
Location
Dallas, TX
Is there anyway to get to a certain part, let's say Jefferson parish on the lwin system without scrolling through the entire list.
If I recall, you are not using a PC, only a tablet. If you were using a PC & software, you could import only what you wanted.

Since you are a Premium Subscriber, you can download a csv or PDF file for the system, but that would be the whole system. Not sure whether you could access either file type on your tablet. It's under Downloads on the system's database page.
1608501850627.png
 

wa8pyr

Retired and playing radio whenever I want.
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
Joined
Sep 22, 2002
Messages
8,325
Reaction score
5,266
Location
Ohio
The easiest way I can think of is to do a cut-n-paste: copy the list to (let's say for example) a writing program like Word, or maybe even a spreadsheet of your choice then use CTRL + F search...

You can do the CTRL+F trick in your web browser, without doing the cut and paste method. Much faster.
 

WB9YBM

Active Member
Joined
May 6, 2019
Messages
1,390
Reaction score
504
You can do the CTRL+F trick in your web browser, without doing the cut and paste method. Much faster.

thanks for the feedback--I hadn't realized that would work! Good to know.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top