RS: PRO 39; Keypad Not Responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
I know this topic has been discussed before, but I cannot find the thread anywhere. I have a PRO 39 that works, but the keypad does nothing. No matter which way I put the keylock, none of the buttons work. It just scans forever and won't accept any functions. I took it apart, and tried to clean the circuit board with light sandpaper. Can someone else give me some ideas here, I would hate to sell this scanner as parts.

KC2GVX

Premium Subscriber
#1. Can you still get them through RS, if not, where?

#2. Was yours having the same symptoms as mine is?

SCPD

QRT
PRo 34/39 keypad

I have 2 old pro 34's & Apro 39 I will sell for parts .. whats afair price?:):) will have 2 look around & find em. 1 of em (a pr0 34) has same keypad problem & the other 2 I have no cidea what if anything are wrong with them I stopped using them about 5-6 years ago PM me on here if interested
Paul

nova1010

PRO 39 key pad

KC2GVX said:
I know this topic has been discussed before, but I cannot find the thread anywhere. I have a PRO 39 that works, but the keypad does nothing. No matter which way I put the keylock, none of the buttons work. It just scans forever and won't accept any functions. I took it apart, and tried to clean the circuit board with light sandpaper. Can someone else give me some ideas here, I would hate to sell this scanner as parts.

I had the same problem once before with another scanner,turned out to be the keylock button
was stuck on lock somehow,opened it up cleaned lockkey and around it and walla she worked fine,something you might wanna check Dave.good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.