RS Pro-96 compared to GRE PSR-500?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok I know this Thread has probaly been posted on here before, but I didnt feel like looking.

I recently purchased a PSR-500, and already own a RS PRO-96. How much of a difference is ther between those 2? Sound Quality and so on?

Thanks, Ryan

brent30

Shouldn't YOU be telling US?

Turn 'em on, have 'em fight it out.

Good point lol, I just bought a pro 96 from trixwagen its a great scanner, and one of my good friends has a psr 500, i personally like the pro 96 better, performance wise i would say they are about equal though..

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Scanning multi packet P25 VA STARS, PSR-500/600 beat the crap out of 96/2096. Why...the 96 CPU misses traffic and the PSR doesn't.

JohnNDenver

PRC-500 in Virginia

Great Now please update the Va database for us. Yes the PRC covers 700 which the 96 dosent BUT there are other issues. No scanner is perfect.

We will get the ulimate test in Denver when the DNC gets here. We are near defcom 5(So to speak) out here in prep for the DNC chaos in late August

LEH

Premium Subscriber
Great Now please update the Va database for us.

??? With what information? VA Stars is a constant topic on the VA board. The information on it is current and in the same format and such as all the other DB entries.

What needs to be updated?

Good luck next month in Denver. As I recall, they were one of the first to go 800 long time ago. Nice to know my birth city is a LTF (Lead The Force) city (I think).

Status
Not open for further replies.