RS Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

NYRHKY94

Thanks for the update! Wonder why RS doesn't put the Pro-197 on sale for the same price at the same time as it's handheld cousin? This is twice in a row that has happened......

tojohnso

I bought the PRO-106 yesterday, then saw the sale online today. Called the store to find out what they would do. All I needed was the receipt, took to store, they did a quick return and resale at $105 savings to me (5% sales tax in VA). Smooth sailing there!

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Hmmm!!!

Thanks for the update! Wonder why RS doesn't put the Pro-197 on sale for the same price at the same time as it's handheld cousin? This is twice in a row that has happened......

I was wondering the same thing!
They used to put them both on sale together. Something is going on. I dont believe they have put it on sale once this year.

Manny

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
Don't forget the RS PRO106 and 197 do not include the USB cable for programming the scanner which is an extra cost unless you have one already.

The GRE PSR 500 and 600 models include the cable. Some prices are pretty low for the GRE scanners right now such as:

Scanner World - The Largest Dealer of Scanning Radios in the World

PSR 500 $429.95+13.99 s&h
PSR 600 $419.95+13.99 s&h (currently out of stock)

Dave

N1SQB

Premium Subscriber
Don't forget the RS PRO106 and 197 do not include the USB cable for programming the scanner which is an extra cost unless you have one already.

The GRE PSR 500 and 600 models include the cable. Some prices are pretty low for the GRE scanners right now such as:

Scanner World - The Largest Dealer of Scanning Radios in the World

PSR 500 $429.95+13.99 s&h
PSR 600 $419.95+13.99 s&h (currently out of stock)

Dave

The price is good with only 1 tiny little problem:
"Availability: OUT OF STOCK - UNKNOWN DELIVERY DATE AT THIS TIME"

Manny

tojohnso

Is now!

The price is good with only 1 tiny little problem:
"Availability: OUT OF STOCK - UNKNOWN DELIVERY DATE AT THIS TIME"

Manny

I just checked the site, says it is in stock. If I didn't need a scanner for Daytona, this would have been a much better deal. Though I did get the PC cable "open box" from RS for $20, I had to buy the AC adapter elsewhere for more cash. Though with the RS sale, it wasn't too much more.

Status
Not open for further replies.