RS SKU for battery holder 106/164

Status
Not open for further replies.

nwiscan

I cant find it on their website, I was hoping to pick up an extra battery holder for a GRE 310, uses the same holder as the 106 and 164. I know I can get it elsewhere online but the shipping charges are more than the holder so I was hoping to pick one up at Radio Shack or have it delievered to the store.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
RSU Part number 12228805 for the YELLOW HOLDER ASSY FOR RECHG. BTRY'S will cost you $5.99 plus shipping and is In Stock

RSU Part number 12228813 for the BLACK HOLDER ASSY BATTERY will cost you $5.99 plus shipping and is In Stock

These items can only be ordered in the store through the POS system

nwiscan

thanks alot, thats the info I was looking for. I was hoping they would not charge postage if it was being delivered to the store and then I would pick up. Is that possible with the POS system?

If not I guess I will have to bite the bullet on the postage and thank my lucky stars I dont have to go into the modern Radio Shack.... oh how I miss the days.

KC5EIB

Feed Provider
RSU Part number 12228805 for the YELLOW HOLDER ASSY FOR RECHG. BTRY'S will cost you $5.99 plus shipping and is In Stock

RSU Part number 12228813 for the BLACK HOLDER ASSY BATTERY will cost you $5.99 plus shipping and is In Stock

These items can only be ordered in the store through the POS system

Shipping should be about $2.50 for 1, $3.50 for 2

Status
Not open for further replies.