RSS Warehouse

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast2okc

Database Admin
Listening to an Emergency Management exercise in Shawnee this morining, I heard activity on a new talkgroup on the State trunked system. It was TG 43088, which is close to the talkgroups for the state of Oklahoma Emergency Mangement.

Traffic included the "R-S-S Warehouse" calling the "Situation Room." (The Situation Room never did answer.) There was also traffic between "R-S-S Driver 2" and the "R-S-S Warehouse."

Anyone have any idea who/what the R-S-S Warehouse might be?

--fast2okc

Where is Putnam Reiter when you need him? ;)

mam1081

Feed Provider
I heard some individuals talking on 43088 this morning. They were saying how it would be funny if they shut down all these people from government offices. Apparently it is in the Metro OKC area (talked about how the snow/sleet was supposed to be there in 30 minutes). I'm guessing somewhere on the North or East side of the Metro is where they were talking about. They proceeded to chat about hot Osage County was supposed to get 15" of snow today.

Maybe we can get this TGID ID'd today!

No traffic now...

mam1081

Feed Provider
More traffic - about how all state government offices are closed. They seem to be watching OG&E pretty closely on electric services. They have a "situation board" that they are updating with info.

And apparently one of the guys talking is on the North side of the Metro OKC area - he gave a report that the "North side of the metro is now receiving snow".

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.