Icom: RT-Systems, ID-52, Mac and Bank Names

KD9BPO

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys,

I’m using RT-Systems for id-52 on a Mac and can not figure out how to change a group of channels bank number.

I’m trying to import a bunch of new channels. I can past them into the radio file but when I want to add them to a certain bank, I have to change each channel individually. Seems to really defeat the purpose of the software. I’ve tried to copy and paste and all I seem to be able to copy is the whole row and not just a bank number/name.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

KK4JUG

Premium Subscriber
AK9R is right. Check with RT Systems. They're very responsive. There's a chance you could even talk to the person who wrote the program.

Hit_Factor

It's been awhile, but I recall having something going on with bank names. Have you run RTUpdate to ensure you have the latest software?

This is how to edit bank names. Under settings, bank names and linking. DoubleClick on the bank name you want to edit.

To edit which bank a line is assigned to. Manually change one line to the desired value. Copy that value (Ctrl-C or right click). Highlight the banks names you wish to change, paste the new value. It works very much like a spreadsheet program.

Last edited:

KD9BPO

Premium Subscriber
Guys, I really appreciate the replies!!!!

Hit-Factor, you were right, thank you very much!!!! I swore I could only copy the whole row and not just the bank name and number but I tried again like you said and it worked!!!

Thanks again everyone!!!