RTBF Belgium going silent/RNW fire!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
It's been circulating quite a bit lately (including on the NASWA list), but my old friend Andy Sennitt reports on the ODXA Yahoo group that this station will be going silent at 2215 UT on the 31st. Another one bites the dust :(

Be sure to check the NASWA spreadsheet for times/freqs, along with keeping an eye on the usual websites and mailing lists (MT, NASWA, ODXA, WoR, ect.) for any special broadcasts likely on New Year's eve.

Note that the spreadsheet now includes a separate sheet for English broadcasts, and the rescheduling of certain broadcasts from Madagascar, where the R Nederland site suffered damage from a fire.

73 Mike

mkrubsack

I was using an earlier version from Dec 15th. I downloaded and extracted the version above, 12/29. I noticed that on the English broadcast page, the macro that sets the ON message is not working correctly. Seems to be OK on the combined page.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I can't download the spreadsheet while at work - but you should send Dan a note (I believe his email is on one of the worksheets) and let him know about it. I'm not the author; just a satisfied customer, and long time NASWA member 73 Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.