RTL-SDR recording help in SDRTrunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

SKINNY1

Every time I try to record in SDRTruck v0.4.0 (it does it in the new version too) I get a TEARDOWN message in the status box in Playing Now and the program locks up. Any ideas?

lwvmobile

DSD-FME

Not sure if this is the same issue you are experiencing or not, but I know this was an issue for some people. I don't know if Denny ever got it straitened out or not. If you launch SDRTrunk from a console, you could copy and paste the output of the console when it locks up so somebody can get a better idea of what's going on.

SKINNY1

Not sure if this is the same issue you are experiencing or not, but I know this was an issue for some people. I don't know if Denny ever got it straitened out or not. If you launch SDRTrunk from a console, you could copy and paste the output of the console when it locks up so somebody can get a better idea of what's going on.

It locks up the whole program. It will not let me do anything. I have to hit ctrl-alt-delete to get it closed.

waterbwuk

Feed Provider
What system specs (mainly CPU and memory) are you running this on?

air-scan

Every time I try to record in SDRTruck v0.4.0 (it does it in the new version too) I get a TEARDOWN message in the status box in Playing Now and the program locks up. Any ideas?
Go into your tuners tab and turn off auto ppm correction. It's a work around. I think that issue was corrected in or before 0.5.0 alpha 3.

It's best to run 0.5.0 alpha 3 anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.