Rubber Ducky 800mhz Antenna

Status
Not open for further replies.

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin

pogbobo

FWIW, it looks like the laird EXE-806-BNX ... I have the little brother to that antenna: the EXC (4") and it is good on the eys but not on the ears ... I still like my RS800 ... but I'm not sure how the longer laird would compare ... just my 2cents :)

thewenk

Idaho DB Admin
Database Admin
pogbobo said:
FWIW, it looks like the laird EXE-806-BNX ... I have the little brother to that antenna: the EXC (4") and it is good on the eys but not on the ears ... I still like my RS800 ... but I'm not sure how the longer laird would compare ... just my 2cents :)
I believe the Laird and Antenex antennas are one in the same. Antenex is part of Laird Technologies. I have the Antenex and it is a good antenna. I don't have the RS800 so I can't compare the two.
Dave

pogbobo

thewenk said:
I believe the Laird and Antenex antennas are one in the same. Antenex is part of Laird Technologies. I have the Antenex and it is a good antenna. I don't have the RS800 so I can't compare the two.
Dave

1/2 dozen one way, 6 the other :)

I wish I had the antenex/laird 8" model to compare all three ...

hoser147

I got one on the way so I will have to play around and see what I come up with. When I checked the guys feedback I noticed he sold quite a few, some at 19.95. Ill let ya know.......Hoser

lugoffman

DickH said:
I doubt it will be any better than the Radio Shack 800MHz antenna. And such an elaborate ad for ONLY ONE $10 antenna? Oops, that's $20 if you include shipping.
i use one for my pro 97 and its a little better than the factory and there only $19.99 at radio shack

Status
Not open for further replies.