Rules Defined

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smith29180

If I was out of line for posting in two forums with what seemed like identical post I apoligize, but.... 1.There is Nothing in the forum rules about it. cross posting, and the rules are posted at the top of this forum 2. the post here was asking a question about a SC syetem and the other post was while dealing with same topic was posted in the Uniden Forum asking a radio specific question. If you want rules followed post all rules in the proper place. Leave nothing to assumption. Again If I was wrong I apoligize. If I wasnt apology accepted. We are all here to Learn and Teach.

Ronald Smith

jeffmulter

Fort Mill, S.C. (just south of Charlotte, N.C.)
Joey ... Thank you for providing a link to Wayne's forum rules and guidelines, which is located in the news and announcements section of the forums.

There may be some confusion by members, since Lindsay Blanton also has a forum rules and guidelines posted near the top of each state forum page. The two posts appear to be similar in intent, but Wayne's post is more-comprehensive, with respect to "rules."

RR participants may tend to see Lindsay's post more-often, or may not see Wayne's post at all (due to the location within the forums section). But I am now aware of both, so, thank you !

Status
Not open for further replies.