Status
Not open for further replies.

Medic31842

In what area of Indiana are you wanting? R/M is not just in Indy

They use
in the Louisville, Ky - Southern Indiana area

and
155.235 in Indy

AFAIK these are all simplex. They have never used a repeater in Southern Indiana.

DiGiTaLD

Rural/Metro in Central Indiana is 155.235 MHz, DPL 412, callsign KRR913. It is simplex from base to truck, however some trucks have mobile repeaters in them that cross-band from VHF to UHF for the portables they carry, and vice-versa so they can use their higher-powered VHF mobile remotely from their UHF portable when out of the truck. This is like the mobile extenders ISP used to have back when they were on VHF low-band.

Generally, the mobile repeaters are low-powered on the UHF side, and they have varying frequencies and PL/DPL, none of which I know offhand. Also, when monitoring on a scanner with a back-of-set antenna, you will usually not hear the mobiles unless they are within a few miles of your location.

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
Medic31842 said:
In what area of Indiana are you wanting? R/M is not just in Indy

They use
in the Louisville, Ky - Southern Indiana area

and
155.235 in Indy

AFAIK these are all simplex. They have never used a repeater in Southern Indiana.

Do you have any PL or DPL tones for those 2 frequencies?

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
indiana1983 said:
Look under Johnson County Indiana. There is a list of Rural Metro Frequencies with the PL tones?

I know what's on the Rural Metro link under Johnson County. I submitted those to Radioreference. Read my post above again, and maybe then you will understand my question.

Medic31842

I do not know their DPL tones and they have recently changed PL tones. I havent had the time to monitor them to obtain their new ones.

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
dfoutch said:
For Anderson: WPJK679 155.265 PL 210.7 They must use a power mic, cause they are loud.

How long have they used that PL tone? They used a 192.8 PL for forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.