Rural Metro EMS (LOUISVILLE KY)

Status
Not open for further replies.

k4ktr

Premium Subscriber
Hello dose any one know what Rual Metro EMS (LOUISVILLE KY) talks on i never here any thing on there vhf and it show the have a talk group on a local ltr i have that ltr programmed in it a scanner with a wild card and i never here any ems traffic so i just wonder i know i have seen xpr 5550 in ther ambo (MAYBY THEY USE THE OWNES / ERS TRBO SYSTEM

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Rural Metro has gone to ERS. We dont have the TGs they are using yet, but in the local areas they have abandoned VHF conventional. Also unknown if they are using Enhanced Security on the ERS TRS yet. Also note: Any usage by them on the MetroSAFE TRS would be Encrypted.

k4ktr

Premium Subscriber
Ok From what i see using dsd today and the frequencies on there lic for Floyd co in it looks like they are using tg 10 11 and 12
that is what i have picked up today
10 looks like lexington
11 looks like indiana
12 looks like louisville area

Thanks for the information
also all there traffic seems to use 452.5625
also other note that the only other ERS / OWENS FRQ that i see traffic on is 464.625
and also the control ch of 452.5875

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I'll program this system to my scanner, give it a listen and see what I come up with.

I don't believe Rural Metro has any "actual" MetroSafe radios as I've never heard them on that system. MetroSafe has a patch between MED 1 on the trunked system and the old Med 10 (462.975). That could be a means for Rural Metro along with Yellow EMS to communicate with MetroSafe for interoperability purposes.

INDY72

OK Updated the ERS data. Now we have the newest info so far on Rural Metro, and the CARE EMS updated..... They moved off the LTR system they were on up here and run on conventional DMR now.... SEALs is still LTR for now, but may be going NXDN once the system they use fully goes NexEDGE. :)

ofd8001

Premium Subscriber
I got "hits" on TGIDs 20050 and 12401. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the record function on, so I don't have a clue who they were.

Also I'm extremely new to DMR/MotoTrbo so I probably don't know what I'm seeing.

k4ktr

Premium Subscriber
I got "hits" on TGIDs 20050 and 12401. Unfortunately I forgot to turn the record function on, so I don't have a clue who they were.

Also I'm extremely new to DMR/MotoTrbo so I probably don't know what I'm seeing.

OK So what frq where you listing to

INDY72

Yes as Dr is 2 slot tdma one slot can run CCA data and other can do voice etc

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.