Rural Metro EMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron315

indiana1983 said:
Does anyone the exact frequencies and Pl Tones. that Rural Metro uses for Johnson County Indiana area ambulances?

Thanks

The answer to your question, like most of your other questions, is in the database. It is not that difficult.

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
indiana1983 said:
Does anyone the exact frequencies and Pl Tones. that Rural Metro uses for Johnson County Indiana area ambulances?

Thanks

Quit being stupid. I already posted these years ago. Look under Johnson County. I think they have 5 or 6 VHF frequencies. Ch1 is Indy, Ch3 is Wilber, and CH5 is Kokomo.
The other 2 or 3 are car to car or informal chit chat channels.
Is there something you want to share with the rest of us? Why are you asking these silly questions? Research the database. 99% of all of your posts have the info in the database.

WA9JGB

Premium Subscriber
nascargrant said:
Quit being stupid. I already posted these years ago. Look under Johnson County. I think they have 5 or 6 VHF frequencies. Ch1 is Indy, Ch3 is Wilber, and CH5 is Kokomo.
The other 2 or 3 are car to car or informal chit chat channels.
Is there something you want to share with the rest of us? Why are you asking these silly questions? Research the database. 99% of all of your posts have the info in the database.

I'm sorry....I should not have posted the word stupid. I want you to research the database first and then post questions. If you are unsure how to do this PM me and I will try to help you out with it. It's very simple, and when you have any doubts use this webpage.

http://wireless2.fcc.gov/UlsApp/UlsSearch/searchAdvanced.jsp

W9NES

Why again is he asking for Transmit/Recieve frequencies along with PL tones? If he was a authorized person the deparments he is asking about would have no problems providing him the infomation he would need.But he keeps asking the same questions over and over again.If he would just look in the database he would find all of his answers that the needs!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.