Russellville Ohio Site NAC help

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatanchors

Hello I and trying to program Russellville Ohio site in but I can seem to find the NAC and if I set it to Search for the NAC under the Digital audio type in my BCD996xt I get nothing, Can someone please help, What am I doing wrong.. Thanks

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Premium Subscriber
Are you trying to program in the MARCS-IP? If so you do not need the site NAC. If your doing an conventional P25 system you go to the TONE setting, put it to digital only, them put in the NAC.

Sent from my LG-K330 using Tapatalk

boatanchors

Hey Milf
Yes I'm trying to program Marcs-IP, I am using Freescan to program.. Went to import, Trunk, Selected my State then county and then Marcs-IP and selected Russellville and then Brown Co (08) It all downloads and then uploads to the scanner right but it never picks up anything, I can do a manual program by putting the Freq in manually and I get full scale on the tower site but only hear the data.. I either am not doing something right or something isn't right with Freescan downloading, All my other programming for adams co and Pike Co, Ross Co all works fine but for Brown Co never get crap Even thought I am getting Full Scale Signal on the tower Site. I can program the Brown Co S.O on my Adams Co Winchester site and I get them Fine but I cant get the Brown Co sites to work something aint right...

medic_32

Premium Subscriber
If I remember right, Russellville tower was just a DATA and didn't do voice. I remember that being said a few years back.

boatanchors

Well that would explain why I get no voice from it then Medic.. I'll try an program some of the other Brown Co sites and see if I have better luck... Thanks

boatanchors

The other thing I am finding is when I down load the Brown Co Ohio site's none of them is downloading the APCO band plan like the Adams Co site's do and I'm finding this to be the same with the Highland Co sites as well..

boatanchors

I just answered my own question I believe. After downloading and into the scanner it gets the APCO band plan from the control site's.. I believe this is how it works???

boatanchors

Just and Update here on the Russellville Ohio Site.. I finally put up a 700mhz beam and I am getting this site full scale now and listening to all of Brown Co Sheriff & EMS & Fire as well as OSP on the site. so the site is not just a Data Site there is plenty of voice on the site.. Just a Heads Up

Status
Not open for further replies.