Rutherford county Digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

motoapco25

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have any Talk groups for Rutherford county ?

Right now it looks like there on the TCAN system or patched in to the Digital side

W4EMS

Premium Subscriber
The only agency live on TACN presently is Smyrna. Murfreesboro has acquired frequencies that appear to indicate movement that way but have not heard any carriers /cc yet. Lavergne is on the Nashville TRS.
No indication of SO, Co Fire or EMS moving that way unless they plan on joining the city's system.
I'll check the Murfreesboro frequencies later today to see if they may have gone live.

jimg

Premium Subscriber
The only agency live on TACN presently is Smyrna. Murfreesboro has acquired frequencies that appear to indicate movement that way but have not heard any carriers /cc yet. Lavergne is on the Nashville TRS.
No indication of SO, Co Fire or EMS moving that way unless they plan on joining the city's system.
I'll check the Murfreesboro frequencies later today to see if they may have gone live.

When I was there this past Wednesday, M'Boro was still on UHF and so was Rutherford County. Any idea when they are planning to switch over to the TACN?

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Depends on which APX they run... 7000 then no, 8000 then yes they can do all bands.
If APX7000, they can do UHF and 700/800... if APX8000 then they can do all 3, and even do VHF Low too.

Status
Not open for further replies.