RWC on a 996T

Status
Not open for further replies.

MFD4305

Sorry, all - I'm having at "senior moment" [and my age qualifies me to say that....]. I did some reprogramming to take advantage of the cleaned-up county trunked system info in the database and I'm no longer hearing anything today on RWC. I'm using a BCD-996T programmed with FreeScan and I may have inadvertently changed that system while working on the county trunked system.. Should the RWC system be programmed as a "Mot Type II / P25" system or a "Mot 800 MHz Type I" system?
Thanks!

rpgaun

Premium Subscriber
I'm using a BCD996XT and on my Freescan I have the RWC as "P25 Standard (Digital XT)" and the County as "MOT Type II / P25"

MFD4305

Got It!

Thank you all for helpful replies. What I overlooked is that with this combination of scanner/software [996T and FreeScan] I need to set system type at both the System AND the Site levels. Somehow, when I did some clean-up editing in the MCSO and RWC systems and uploaded the revised file, the Site types for my RWC system all got changed away from P25. I changed them back and I'm scanning RWC again - with the annoying simulcast multi-path problems, of course....

Status
Not open for further replies.