RWC: Phoenix Fire on Simulcast C?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FireChaplain

Premium Subscriber
My BCD396T is operating correctly and I uploaded programming for RWC Simulcast C (control channels only) and all talkgroups for Phoenix Fire. I have not scanned since February, but I used to receive all talkgroupss off of Simulcast C with zero problems. The scanner is receiving and I can hear Phoenix PD, but I can't hear any fire talkgroups. Any advice?

ICP963

Feed Provider
I have been told by a reliable source that Fire and most other users have been transitioned off of C while it gets rebuilt. Try looking for Fire on the South Mountain site for the time being.

My BCD396T is operating correctly and I uploaded programming for RWC Simulcast C (control channels only) and all talkgroups for Phoenix Fire. I have not scanned since February, but I used to receive all talkgroupss off of Simulcast C with zero problems. The scanner is receiving and I can hear Phoenix PD, but I can't hear any fire talkgroups. Any advice?

KB7MIB

Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.80 (BREW; Opera Mini/6.0.3/27.2354; U; en) Presto/2.8.119 320X240 LG VN530)

Try the South Mtn site, the White Tanks site, Simulcast B (Phoenix) or Simulcast F (Tempe) for fire.
Apparantly, Simulcast C is being transitioned to 700 MHz frequencies from the current 800 MHz frequencies, and possibly to P25 Phase II from the current Phase I, although I'm not positive about the Phase II.
There's another thread here in regards to the transition.

Status
Not open for further replies.