[S.E. Michigan] Selfridge Schedules War Exercise

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawkeye32

Premium Subscriber
If you check the Michigan forum, under milAir Activity, you should be able to find all u need

Hooligan

For something like that, you're going to want to use the base LMR frequencies, they're in the database.

Yeah, sounds like it's a ground-based anti-terrorism/base defense exercise involving security forces. Don't forget that in addition to the regular Selfridge LMR net radios, the SFs should be using PRC-148s as well.

I live right in their flight zone. I'm only 10 minutes from there. I watch them all the time. Their pretty low when they go over my apartment when they are landing. It's great.

Hooligan

I live right in their flight zone. I'm only 10 minutes from there. I watch them all the time. Their pretty low when they go over my apartment when they are landing. It's great.

You might want to keep track of the approximate take-off & landing times over the period of a couple weeks or months, and let other monitors know when they normally take off, & then land.

For example, years ago, I stayed at Whiteman AFB for about two weeks, there were a couple B-2s that would take off pretty much every day at about 10AM to do local pattern-work for a few hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.