• Effective immediately we will be deleting, without notice, any negative threads or posts that deal with the use of encryption and streaming of scanner audio.

We've noticed a huge increase in rants and negative posts that revolve around agencies going to encryption due to the broadcasting of scanner audio on the internet. It's now worn out and continues to be the same recycled rants. These rants hijack the threads and derail the conversation. They no longer have a place anywhere on this forum other than in the designated threads in the Rants forum in the Tavern.

If you violate these guidelines your post will be deleted without notice and an infraction will be issued. We are not against discussion of this issue. You just need to do it in the right place. For example:
    https://forums.radioreference.com/rants/224104-official-thread-live-audio-feeds-scanners-wait-encryption.html

Sac Co. Fire Toneout Info??

Status
Not open for further replies.

kma371

Does anyone have toneout info for Sacramento Co/Sacramento City fire stations?? Tone freq's spacing etc?

Thanks.

RolnCode3

If there's a program to decode that info from a discrim tap, let me know. I'll run it on the freqs. (not that I know what I'd be doing, but I'll work on it)

kma371

I've seen tutorials, but I don't know what I'm doing either. There is some program that you record the tones and it tells you what freq (in Hertz) it is or something like that.

Duster

CA/NV/KS/NE DB Admin
Database Admin
I tried it, and it failed to install because the autoexec file is for Windows NT, which I do not run. I tried both links and they are the same program. We'll need to find a version that is programmed for Windows XP or the like.

Status
Not open for further replies.