Sac PD patrol talkgroups

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcjones94

Wirelessly posted (iPod touch: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

I was wondering if anyone knew which talkgroups Sacramento Police had programmed into their patrol unit radios. I know Sacramento Sheriff has SD 1-10 and SD T1-6 in theirs (called modes 1-16). So does SPD have a similar setup or do they just have all talkgroups programmed in?

RolnCode3

Those radios have a lot more than 16 talkgroups programmed in them. That's just the one zone. If you start switching zones you will get Fire, allied law enforcement, conventional mutual aid (CLEMARS types), and lots of other stuff.

I've never actually seen the Sac PD loadout, but I'll bet it's a similar type setup.

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
i would guess they have this :

60304 eb9 A SP 1 Channel 1 (North Dispatch) Law Dispatch
60336 ebb A SP 2 Channel 2 (North & Central Tactical) Law Tac
60368 ebd A SP 3 Channel 3 (Central Dispatch) Law Dispatch
60400 ebf A SP 4 Channel 4 (South Dispatch) Law Dispatch
60432 ec1 A SP 5 Channel 5 (South Tactical) Law Tac
60464 ec3 A SP 6 Channel 6 (East Dispatch) Law Dispatch
60496 ec5 A SP 7 Channel 7 (East Tactical) Law Tac
60528 ec7 A SP 8 Channel 8 (POP for South & East) Law Tac
60560 ec9 A SP 9 Channel 9 Law Tac

and whatever chs 10-16 used to be

mcjones94

Wirelessly posted (iPod touch: Mozilla/5.0 (iPod; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7E18 Safari/528.16)

gmclam said:
He you looked here?

I know that all talkgroups are posted there, but the patrol division usually only has certain talkgroups in their radios. For example, Sheriff has only talkgroups SD 1-10 and SD T1-6 in their patrol units.

Sac916

I know that all talkgroups are posted there, but the patrol division usually only has certain talkgroups in their radios. For example, Sheriff has only talkgroups SD 1-10 and SD T1-6 in their patrol units.

That is not an accurate statement. The radio you saw/used may have only had that setup, but the vast majority of SSD mobile/portable radios have MANY other SSD talk groups and several outside agency talk groups, almost 250 talk groups in total. Some talk groups are duplicated throughout the Zones, some channels are blank. There are also several conventional freqs (direct and/or repeat modes)

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
ant

i think he means in the primary zone...the routine patrol load

what would have been the only load in the old days...

i dont think anybody would think that patrol has ONLY those....i could be wrong on my assumption

most patrol have more zones than they know what to do with but it's there if needed

mcjones94

ant

i think he means in the primary zone...the routine patrol load

what would have been the only load in the old days...

i dont think anybody would think that patrol has ONLY those....i could be wrong on my assumption

most patrol have more zones than they know what to do with but it's there if needed

Yes this is what I mean. Thanks!

I know they have other TGs in their radios, but for programming my scanner, I want to only hear the TGs that they have in thier primary zone for patrol units. I'm guessing SP 1-7 (or 9) would be the ones.

kma371

QRT
Yes this is what I mean. Thanks!

I know they have other TGs in their radios, but for programming my scanner, I want to only hear the TGs that they have in thier primary zone for patrol units. I'm guessing SP 1-7 (or 9) would be the ones.

I used to have a list somewhere. My ex roomate was SPD and I wrote them down...let me look...

ssd

ch 10 clets ch 11 invest 1 ch 12 invest 2 ch 13 narc 1 ch 14 narc 2 ch 15 ccat ch 16 spd tac 1..
that what in my cso radio on zone 1

SCPD

QRT
Programming Nightmare GRE PSR 600

Hello all the seasoned scanner enthusiasts, I just bought a new
PSR 600 and I've read the instructions and feel more stupid than
ever now. Laughing, is there anyone out there, who has a GRE PSR 600
programmed, effectively and saved the program into their computers ?
Could you program mine, for Sac SO and Sac PD and Roseville PD
by just hooking up your USB cable and download it for me,
into my new scanner, in just a brief moment, I give you money/donation for your knowledge
and help and be on my way ? Thanks and let me know, John Deere
JD 3010... :)

SCPD

QRT
GRE 600 Programming

Thank You AvtarSingh, I thought about the Uniden,
however, went with the GRE. It's a nice unit, better
than I had expected, has a little bit of weight too. :)
Thank You for your response though, I really
appreciate it.

avtarsingh

Premium Subscriber
it is a very nice unit

i go with the uniden because i really like the software

not the crappy uniden software but freescan
i can add systems in under a min and copy it from here and import it makes it handy to add new counties and systems

just take it slow and above all..try to software program the scanner whenever possible

makes it so much easier
my scanning prefernce is chp blue and gold and sac so 1 thats abt all i listen to )

sacscan

I have the Radio Shack Pro-197, which is pretty much the same radio as the PSR-600. I could program it for you by hand like I do with my my own scanners. It wouldn't take very long.

Status
Not open for further replies.