Sacramento P25 system

picscan

Premium Subscriber
So I checked everything and it's still coming through on Roseville PD site.

kma371

QRT
So I checked everything and it's still coming through on Roseville PD site.

Well that can't be. Something is definitely wrong with the programming. Are u doing it by hand or downloading it from sentinel?

picscan

Premium Subscriber
By hand, Roseville cmd 3 and Investigations coming in as airport maintenance.

picscan

Premium Subscriber
That's what's in there, triple checked. I also triple checked Rosevilles

picscan

Premium Subscriber
Sacramento

Roseville

Last edited:

Kmcevoy

For Sacramento Metro County Fire what Dispatch Channel covers the south area like Isleton or the southern part of the county closer to Rio Vista. Please indicate which one of the following if you know. Thanks, Kevin
53200 C FD DSP A
53680 C FD DSP C
54160 C FD DSP D
54640 C FD DSP T

mcjones2013

Radio Communications Enthusiast
Premium Subscriber
For Sacramento Metro County Fire what Dispatch Channel covers the south area like Isleton or the southern part of the county closer to Rio Vista. Please indicate which one of the following if you know. Thanks, Kevin
53200 C FD DSP A
53680 C FD DSP C
54160 C FD DSP D
54640 C FD DSP T
DSP A
CMD A2-CMD A5
TAC A6-TAC A14

The other county fire groups are used for over flow.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

mcjones2013

Premium Subscriber
Thank you, do you happen to know what talk group the sheriff uses for south county for the same area. Thanks. I live in Rio Vista now and I am a retired cop and still like to listen.
SSD 3 - Dispatch 3 (District 8 units).

If you have any other questions for what to listen to, feel free to send me a private message.

Sent from my SM-N960U1 using Tapatalk

picscan

Premium Subscriber
I got to listen to Sac Metro Fire all day today on P25 Phase 1, did they finally make the switch from Smartzone or are they just teasing? Sure was nice to hear on a G5 and when will city switch?

scannerboy02

Premium Subscriber
Doesn't necessarily mean they have officially switched. All it takes is one radio affiliated to the site for the traffic to be broadcast. It's possible that radios are being reprogrammed and are now parked on the P25 talkgroups causing them to become affiliated to the new system.

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
FWIW, I went through Roseville and Sac County yesterday and heard ZILCH on the older systems. Guess Roseville for sure has switched over to P25 and a lot of Sac has! Either that or yesterday was an awful quiet day in SacPD Central, Citrus Heights and West Sac!

Regards,

-Frank C.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
FWIW, I went through Roseville and Sac County yesterday and heard ZILCH on the older systems. Guess Roseville for sure has switched over to P25 and a lot of Sac has! Either that or yesterday was an awful quiet day in SacPD Central, Citrus Heights and West Sac!
Roseville is definitely P25. They're using the same frequencies as their old MOT system, so that's a done deal.

When it comes to Sacramento and everyone on those systems; there are 3 that I monitor 24/7 -- City (analog), County (analog) and County P25. All 3 are busy.

kg6nlw

Railroad & Ham Radio Extrodinare
Premium Subscriber
Roseville is definitely P25. They're using the same frequencies as their old MOT system, so that's a done deal.

When it comes to Sacramento and everyone on those systems; there are 3 that I monitor 24/7 -- City (analog), County (analog) and County P25. All 3 are busy.

Must've just been quiet when I was listening then... :) Rare but it does happen!

Regards,

-Frank C.

mcjones2013

Premium Subscriber
Folsom Fire Department now has their mobile and portables radios on the P25 system as of this week.

I've heard a few Sacramento Metropolitan Fire District radios talking on the P25 system as well this past week.

It sounds like Sacramento County Sheriff's Office is transitioning as well. Their K9 units have their mobile and portable radios on the P25 system as of this week.