sad if true...

Status
Not open for further replies.

ibagli

Premium Subscriber
Considering that the site entertains some of the 9/11 whackjob theories, I would consider everything else highly suspect.

rabidjade

ICH is a great propaganda engine that caters to the tin foil hat types. The guy in the video is a little heavy on the acting too. Untreated water would have dire affects on our troops and we would have heard about it by now on a wide spread scale. With the claimed number of plants not purifying water, the media would be sinking their claws into this story.

iMONITOR

Premium Subscriber
I did a Google search and had numerous hits on the same story, but none were any of the major news networks. But that is no surprise since carrying such a story would be considered Anti-American, and possibly the truthful. We all know our news networks do not deal with the truth too often. If they were to broadcast a story such as this, Halliburton would probably sue them into oblivion!

This would not be the first time Halliburton did something unethical, and certainly not the first time our Government did something knowingly and deliberate to endanger, or contaminate our troops. I am not naive enough to say it could never happen. I am not surprised and believe it could be a true story.

Status
Not open for further replies.