Safe-t Tower Sites......

Status
Not open for further replies.

medic882

How Do I Listen In On Safe-t Tower Sites I Have A Pro-97 And Also What Is The Easiest Way To Hear An Ltr System With Out Having The Scanner On Manual? The Only Way I Can Pick Up Indy Is To Have It On Manual, And I Hear Every Talk Group Even With The Bank Closed So Any Help Will Be Appreciated

jerk

medic882 said:
How Do I Listen In On Safe-t Tower Sites I Have A Pro-97 And Also What Is The Easiest Way To Hear An Ltr System With Out Having The Scanner On Manual? The Only Way I Can Pick Up Indy Is To Have It On Manual, And I Hear Every Talk Group Even With The Bank Closed So Any Help Will Be Appreciated
Safe-T is mostly digital, so you only are able to receive analog groups, DOT, some fire departments, Corrections, mutual aid. So it’s limited in that respect.

For LTR operations, read the manual, do a search for an easy to use manual here or Google it. LTR must be in LCN order, if the system you want to listen to has a frequency of
01-460.0000 05 460.0125 09-461.000 15-464.0000

The 01, 05, 09, 15, must be programmed in to the matching number slot, bank one it would b3 101, 105, 109, 115, the bank must be set for LTR operation, and the bank must be closed if you only want to get certain groups. If you hold on manual, I believe all groups come through, whether locked out or not. But I would have to check that part out to be sure.

It sounds like something is programmed wrong, double-check and read the manual.
The software also helps if you have/use that.

Status
Not open for further replies.