SafeT Talkgroup 39792

Status
Not open for further replies.

JStemann

Premium Subscriber
I've heard this group on SafeT in digital mode a few times, now. Don't see it listed in the database. I know the last few times it was on the Versailles tower, can't say for sure if I've heard on any other towers.

Unit id's (juliet-18 and papa alpha-1 and others) are alpha-numeric, conversations sound military. Not a lot of activity, mostly radio checks and today talk about picking someone up at the airport (Dayton, I think).

Does IN National Guard have access to the SafeT system?

What about the DHS training facility out by Butlerville?

Anybody else have any more info on who this might be?

jerk

JStemann said:
I've heard this group on SafeT in digital mode a few times, now. Don't see it listed in the database. I know the last few times it was on the Versailles tower, can't say for sure if I've heard on any other towers.

Unit id's (juliet-18 and papa alpha-1 and others) are alpha-numeric, conversations sound military. Not a lot of activity, mostly radio checks and today talk about picking someone up at the airport (Dayton, I think).

Does IN National Guard have access to the SafeT system? What about the DHS training facility out by Butlerville? Anybody else have any more info on who this might be?

It is military. Best thing is to listen and enjoy, otherwise they probably can go to full time encryption.

I've heard reference to three different sites in Indiana.

Butlerville is IN DHS and National Guard shared, but it is under control of the Federal Government. Check out the Indiana National Guard website press releases and www.mutc.org

Also www.campatterbury.org/muscatatuck_dedicated.htm

That should give you all the information you need.

AL

Status
Not open for further replies.