Saginaw FD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasday

Does anyone know where Saginaw went to? I know they are being dispatched by Fort Worth, but did they stay on their own channels or do they operate on Fort Worth's channels?

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know where Saginaw went to? I know they are being dispatched by Fort Worth, but did they stay on their own channels or do they operate on Fort Worth's channels?
Saginaw does have about a half dozen TGIDs on FWRRS. But I'm too far out of range to verify whether or not they are used actively.

letarotor

Premium Subscriber
I haven't been listening to Saginaw lately but I do know that they, like Lake Worth, are now dispatched by Fort Worth Fire and they use the Fort Worth channels. You can hear the dispatch on the original Saginaw / Lake Worth TGIDs but when you hear them being sent to Channel 4 or Channel 5 or whatever channel by the automated Dispatch Betty, you need to be listening to the Fort Worth fire channels r/5/etc for those communications. I wish that it never changed like that but it did.

Brian (COMMSCAN)

jasday

I kinda thought that would be the case, I just haven't been around to hear it. I'm out of range most of the time, and haven't had a chance to sit down somewhere and actually listen to it. Thank you men.

Status
Not open for further replies.