Saint Anthony Hospital

Status
Not open for further replies.

utlchris

I was up there this afternoon waiting for some close call info. I was trying to figure out some of the frequencies for security and anything else. I didn't come up with anything for the short time I was there but I did hear Lifeguard 1 on Metro Air announce they were over Lutheran headed to Saint Anthony's. A few minutes later upon approach I could see the helicopter with blue & white with some type of "MEDI" logo. This is not the normal Lifeguard 1 I am used to. Does anyone know if this is maybe a loaner or?

Also I had heard due to flight restrictions over the Federal Center they (FFL) could only come and go from a certain direction? When I saw them today then came in from the North and took off to the South. So I'm not sure if anything like that is true.

I have the Medical Helicopter frequencies but if anyone has others for Saint Anthony's I.E. security etc please post.

Thanks!

greenthumb

Colorado DB Administrator
Database Admin
I thought there was something in a thread a while back about them being on a MOTOTRBO system, possibly in the UHF range, but I could be mistaken about that.

tbiggums

I think all the maintenance/operations and maybe security is on the MotoTRBO repeater on 451.9625. Here's the thread on it:

http://forums.radioreference.com/co...n-forum/214254-new-sac-er-opens-midnight.html

I haven't tried listening to it in a while with that DMR Decode utility, but I don't think they're using encryption, so if someone had a setup with the linux DSD software or a UHF MotoTRBO radio, I think it would be possible to monitor.

Status
Not open for further replies.