Saint John frequencies

Status
Not open for further replies.

sanne

Hi. I don't seem to be getting the scanner in on my trunk radio using the numbers that are posted. There seems to be something missing. Can someone tell me what codes are missing, please? Thanks.

dmg1969

Hi. I don't seem to be getting the scanner in on my trunk radio using the numbers that are posted. There seems to be something missing. Can someone tell me what codes are missing, please? Thanks.

A little more information will go a LONG way to getting help.

What state and county are you in?
What system are you trying to receive?
What type of scanner (brand and model)? Example: Uniden BC125AT, Homepatrol, etc.

sanne

Saint John Frequencies

Sorry, I should have mentioned those things, lol. My radio is an 800 mhz Realistic - capable of picking up our local police, which is Saint John, NB, Canada. I lost connection and had to re-enter all of the frequencies and there seems to be some numbers missing from the original ones I had in there. It does not seem to be picking up.

sanne

I have both. I have a trunk scanner that I have put them into and had to go back to an earlier listing for the 800 mhz numbers and also a non-trunking 800 mhz scanner. I did find my old numbers and put them back in and now have some conversation, but not all. I expected this as this is how it was before as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.