Saint Peters Police Gone Digital????

Status
Not open for further replies.

waingro223

I live in Saint Peters and i haven't heard anything on there trunked Motorola type 2 system. I have all the right frequencies and tgids. I don't hear anything anymore. Does anyone know if Saint Peters are getting smarter? I haven't heard anything in a week. I think there up to something or going through a upgrade process. Any help is appreciated. I do have the BCD396XT.

KM5LZ

St. Peters PD

I just checked St. Peters for the last half hour and did hear them several times there signal did seem a little week. They are building the new complex and may have moved there antenna?

N2JDS

I agree, I picked them up this morn, but they have been consistanly very weak, I usually only get them during day time on my base, but oddly, I get them pretty well on my pro-96 with stock antenna. I ordered a new Scantenna for home, but of course it's on backorder. As soon as that comes in , I gotta get up on the roof, plus putting up my replacement wind speed/direction for my weather station. Now that weather is more cooperative.

St. Charles Countywide EMS, Fire, and Law Live Scanner Audio Feed
Weather Station History : Weather Underground

waingro223

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. That would make sense if the tower was being moved or hasn't been moved where it needs to be because of all the construction! The new justice center looks pretty bad ass, if i go to jail that's where i wanna be. Two miles from home hehehehe J/K J/K . I bet the cells are pretty decent. Saint Charles County jails are the worst by far. Bad memories there for petty ****.

stlouisx50

Glad you guys noticed less chat. I have noticed this and thought it was just me. They were still on their normal 800 mhz system this morning. However it seems like they are talking less.

One thing you may want to check is the CC frequencies. I noticed some were not listed on RR. You may wish to do a scan in the 800 mhz band and see if you can pick up on their CC then enter it in.

I know I had to the other day.

The verified control channels are :

852.4625 as of today (current)

But as you all said I am not hearing much

UPDATE: I am hearing them but I found the problem that should be discussed. Their CC comes in strong where as the voice channels seem to vary in signal strength. I have even seen the voice channels act fluttery example, 5 bars to 3 bars at time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.