Sales on digital handhelds

Status
Not open for further replies.

bep

Premium Subscriber
Just wondered if anyone remembers if there were any sales on Uniden digital products this time last year. I realize nothing is the same year to year, but past history is an indicator. My area went digital and I need a handheld, but the price is a little too steep for me right now.

Thanks

NWI_Scanner_Guy

SCANNING THE AIRWAVES SINCE 1987
You can get this now:
Uniden Bearcat BCD396XT Police Scanner Radio
Usually don't see it much lower than that.

Unless you find a used one on e-bay, and then it's a crapshoot as to what kind of shape it's in.

I think I got lucky; I picked up a used 396XT a few days ago off of e-bay for $350.00 and it has performed flawlessly so far.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Just wondered if anyone remembers if there were any sales on Uniden digital products this time last year. I realize nothing is the same year to year, but past history is an indicator. My area went digital and I need a handheld, but the price is a little too steep for me right now.

Thanks

You can get a pro-106 at rat shack on sale for $300. They don't get cheaper unless they're used. :wink:

n9zas

Paco-Jerte

You Member, Member!
Yup used still good if u kno where to look and at the right time.
Picked up a used Pro96 for fifty bones on CL and seller even game me the usb cable for it.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
I picked up my second 396XT about a year ago from this guy on ebay:
Uniden BCD396XT-R Compact APCO 25 Handheld Scanner | eBay

It is a refurb from Uniden- never can tell- looked brand new to me just like my 1st one I bought from Uniden the year before.
He had it on sale for $359 and free shipping at the time. I haven't seen him put it that low since that one time. He has it for $405 right now. I can say first hand that it was a great deal for sure. This radio has been on pretty much 24/7 since I bought it from that company and still works like it did day 1.
Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.