Saline County KS

Status
Not open for further replies.

dgruver911

A quick glance indicates it was written very similar to the McPherson RFP, for a stand-alone system (no option for a much cheaper add-on to the state system). Makes sense since they used the same consultant and are a Harris county.

fire512

Premium Subscriber
Last I heard, McPherson County is going with a new P25 Phase 2 system from Harris. Saline County is the works of tying into their system. The Harris System in McPherson County will have a core with a backup in Riley County with redundancy for each area.

B411

Last I heard, McPherson County is going with a new P25 Phase 2 system from Harris. Saline County is the works of tying into their system. The Harris System in McPherson County will have a core with a backup in Riley County with redundancy for each area.
Did Harris get the bid? I have been tracking the RFP but didn't know Saline Co. had made a selection.

nec911

They got bids in and they are still reading them. I was in Salina last week and had a chance to talk to several of the folks who are making the recommendations. They should be deciding in the next month who to go with.

Status
Not open for further replies.