Salt Lake Valley Fire Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ww7y

Considering changing this feed to Salt Lake City Police and Fire and dropping VECC fire. Or I could just add Salt Lake City Police. Don't want too much traffic as it is too difficult to follow. Comments or suggestions welcome.

Thanks,
Steve - WW7Y

ww7y

Not alot of input. I guess everyone on here pretty much has their own scanners.
I did add SLPD on a trial basis and SL Regional as suggested by Utah_Viper. That one gets interesting with the chases.

Thanks
Steve

Utah_Viper

Not alot of input. I guess everyone on here pretty much has their own scanners.
I did add SLPD on a trial basis and SL Regional as suggested by Utah_Viper. That one gets interesting with the chases.

Thanks
Steve

Since im not there any longer I still get the Utah Alerts and like to have the option to tune in remotely when possible. I know you dont want to over run the feed with everything so I think these are a great compromise of the "Priority" type channels with Fire for everyday listening.

jjwhite29

Premium Subscriber
I moved away from Utah from Tooele and I sometime listen in on the feeds I would like to see someone put Tooele in they are not busy all time. I really miss listening to them.

walld13

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 5.5; Windows CE; PPC; 240x320))

I would like to have vecc fire chanel 2121
and response 2 through 4 if possible

Status
Not open for further replies.