Salt River PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

jambo

Does anyone know what the frequencies are for Salt River Indian Reservation Police? I have been using the freq's that are in the Southwest Freq book, but it looks like they have changed their frequencies or switched to a different radio system all together. I have been trying a few things with my radio to see if I could figure it out, but no luck so far.

PS: Your help is greatly appriciated.

jambo

Voice inversion?

Could you kindly tell me what that is and what I can do to receive their transmisions better.

USScanner

Best way is to lock Salt River Police out or take the frequency out of your scanner. Out of sight out of mind :)

There is no way to hear their clear voices again unless they decide they want to be heard

Salt River Police arrested suspects recently after pursuits & misc crimes & decided after that to encrypt their transmissions. Sad but a sign of the times.

jambo

Well thats too bad for us scanner hobbiest. I enjoyed listening to the pursuits with Salt River and other agencies. Hope they change this after awhile or go to a system that we can mointor someday.

Thanks for the feed back "USScanner" I really do appreciate your input.

USScanner

Anytime

This sentence should have been:

Salt River Police arrested suspects recently after pursuits & misc crimes "with police scanners" & decided after that to encrypt their transmissions. Sad but a sign of the times.

Because of that the suspects knew where the spike strips were etc

Status
Not open for further replies.