same help

Status
Not open for further replies.

frank125

hello iwant to try to hear weekly test, i have 3 diifrent counties programmed in. know when i go to weather op- i programmed in my 3 countys with the fips codes. now where do i go from here i see weather scan which i think is just regular then i see weather alert. do i use weather alert i think i do, next isee alert only- then the 3 countrys i put in then i see same 4 same5 and all fips . which one do i use should it be all fips so it would scan all 3 countrys, i think this is right. it not can someone help me on this, if i just want to do 1 individial would i just press 1 of the 3 to just scan 1 by itself. anyhelp on this thanks im using the bcd-996t thanks again

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
If each county uses a different FIPS code, and you have them programmed in, it should alert on the first one it hears on the weekly test when set to the alert mode. If your using scan all, you'll hear everything.

PCTEK

Premium Subscriber
Weekley tests?

Yikes... how can I find out if & when there is a weekly test in the San Francisco area. I have my SAME info programmed in, but never know if its working.,

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
The SAME test is usually at noon local time nationwide, as long as there are no related weather threats. The station should tell you at some point in the call letter and schedule broadcast statement.

Status
Not open for further replies.