samsung blue ray dvd players

Status
Not open for further replies.

abbadabbado

bought 2 new samsung dvd players togethere. about 2 years ago acording to samsung teck service. all of a suden they quit playing the newer dvd one one week the other the next week .called samsung to get advice they said ther is no softwear update for these players. that is why they wont play the latest dvd. yhey said no update planed so i said they are only 2 years old what can be done.at that time he tried to sell me the latest uhd player. do allk dvd brands do this or is this only samsung. ploy. going to replace but which brand.

bharvey2

I've heard of this happening with Blue Ray discs but never hear of it with DVDs. I supply a permanent ethernet connection to all of my players and they usually update on their own. If Samsung is not supplying updates that's a pretty crappy way to force sales of new devices. I usually like Samsung products but something like that would change my opinion for sure.

comjomer

I bought a Panasonic blu ray dvd player 4 years ago and it still plays everything I throw at it

krokus

Premium Subscriber
bought 2 new samsung dvd players togethere. about 2 years ago acording to samsung teck service. all of a suden they quit playing the newer dvd one one week the other the next week .called samsung to get advice they said ther is no softwear update for these players. that is why they wont play the latest dvd. yhey said no update planed so i said they are only 2 years old what can be done.at that time he tried to sell me the latest uhd player. do allk dvd brands do this or is this only samsung. ploy. going to replace but which brand.
Are you having problems with BD or DVD discs?

Sent using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.