San Antonio Area - Harvey Related Comms

Status
Not open for further replies.

wbswetnam

Rescue talk groups on the Zello app are extremely active and can be monitored world-wide from any phone with the Zello app installed.

natedawg1604

Premium Subscriber
Rescue talk groups on the Zello app are extremely active and can be monitored world-wide from any phone with the Zello app installed.

WOW, you aren't kidding. I just started monitoring one of these feeds and it is absolutely amazing. I wonder if any agency CP's are monitoring these feeds?

mongoose

Premium Subscriber

That's a TX Parks and Wildlife frequency. Believe they refer to it as "Parks 1" channel.

Michael-SATX

Hello, I live in the SATX 281N & 1604 area and I captured a few strong close call hits to share.

1) 158.4075 PL=151.4 ( input? to 153.0575 PL=151.4) BCFS FFH Emergency Medical Shelter

@6:30pm "The will be a general briefing in 30 minutes"
@6:45pm "The will be a general briefing in 15 minutes"
@6:55pm "5 minutes till the briefing ... "
@6:58pm "2 minutes till briefing ..."
@7:00pm "No Briefing was heard on channel - scanned and CC nothing ~ maybe this was just a call to assembly in a meeting room ?
However I heard unrelated traffic on 153.0575 151.4 had a woman just pop on 3 short times with traffic unrelated to any briefing, etc.

2) 159.9525 NAC=360 "I will be picking up the agent and head to the airfield"

3) 153.3875 CSQ note: Close call hit I could hear both sides but they faded and drifted away, etc.
FCC License checks back with maybe Reach Air Medical Staff Services 45W (Medical Center) or Rail Logic 5W I doubt it!

4) 148.8000 AM note: Close call hits during week with A2A AWACS? training traffic - any ideas ?

Last edited:

Michael-SATX

Update: I just found the time to review the traffic on 153.0575 w/151.4 at 7pm on the NO briefing freq.
Talk of MEDCOM CENTER,OR, CSR, head counts of number of clients at the various shelter houses,
I believe they mentioned the Bailey House, BAJA? House, HEB House and some I could not recall, etc.
Founded back in 1944 here in San Antonio this seems to be the source of this traffic ? https://bcfs.net/

BCFS Health and Human Services' Emergency Management Division (BCFS EMD) provides critical emergency support
services to federal, state and local governments, as well as private businesses and institutions, before-during-and after disasters.
https://bcfs.net/services/emergency-management

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.