San Antonio Fire Department Feed goes quiet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie117

Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Been running at online community called (SAFDLiveDispatch) https://www.facebook.com/safd.livedispatch, For around 4 years, But it seems like the SAFD Scanner has went down....alot Of people love hearing this feed when major calls came in, and I monitor it 24/7 for the ground....my Hopes is that the feed provider sees this, and fix the problem...thanks For your time

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Hello,

Been running at online community called (SAFDLiveDispatch) https://www.facebook.com/safd.livedispatch, For around 4 years, But it seems like the SAFD Scanner has went down....alot Of people love hearing this feed when major calls came in, and I monitor it 24/7 for the ground....my Hopes is that the feed provider sees this, and fix the problem...thanks For your time
There shows to be one San Antonio Fire feed online, at least at the time I posted this: San Antonio Fire and EMS

I don't know if there was another one, that has since been taken down.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
Thanks, but unfortunately that is the one i am talking about, been down for almost 1 month now
It is showing as online right now. Is that in error? It shows 13 listeners at this time. If that's in error, and all you're getting is "dead air" (no transmissions) use the "Report a Problem" link to notify Live Audio administration.

However, remember that almost all feeds are provided by members who volunteer to dedicate the necessary resources to operate them. That includes the scanner or other receiving device, a pc to take the audio and upload it to the servers, and, depending on their ISP, the feed data stream might also count their monthly data usage cap.

NC5267

Shows offline due to reception problems. So if it is equipment problems the volunteer provider has to fix or get new equipment which can be expensive depending on how the provider is decoding the provoice.

Eddie117

Premium Subscriber
Seems like the scanner is down again, it comes on for around 1 hour a day, then off the rest of the day, Only posting here in homes that it gets fixed, thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.