San Antonio Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
Hey guys, haven't been active on here in a while. I don't mind figuring things out for myself but I need to ask for help for San Antonio/Bexar county. If anyone has a file or files they would like to share that would be great. Just pretty much anything we can listen to here. I'm in and out of the hospital and really want to get back to scanning to pass the time and pain. I've got pancreatic cancer and not too sure where things are going to go with me. BCD396T, BCD536HP, and SDS100. Thanks for any help

Sanscanman

N5WRF
Premium Subscriber
I forgot about the HPE option. After NXDN support was added to the scanners there was no initial support for the Sentinel software yet, and you needed to manually edit the HPD and Config files and drag them to the SD Card and I just got used to doing things that way. Good catch sir.
Thunder, if you need/want the HPE version I will send it to you sir.

ThunderBritches

Premium Subscriber
I forgot about the HPE option. After NXDN support was added to the scanners there was no initial support for the Sentinel software yet, and you needed to manually edit the HPD and Config files and drag them to the SD Card and I just got used to doing things that way. Good catch sir.
Thunder, if you need/want the HPE version I will send it to you sir.
Thank you, I do need the hpe

Status
Not open for further replies.