1602 12-082 M (OA RDG 2) Outside Agency
1603 12-083 M (OA RDG 3) Outside Agency
1604 12-084 M (OA RDG 4) Outside Agency
1605 12-085 M (OA RDG 5) Outside Agency
1606 12-086 M (OA RDG 6) Outside Agency

Bexar County Constables Talkgroup
1103 08-097 (SO J SVC) Sheriffs Services *Patched to unid Conv CH*

and what is up with the Radio reference system admins not posting some info

i was running etrunker and saw the Affiliation loging of the radio to the talkgroups and Text taged of the talkgroups loged and updated etrunker with info
so the mode is unknown and posted it as mixed mode until other wise noted
i spend to much time and effort to let the system admin not post info to the database
in the future i will stop posting the info if this is not corrected by the system admin

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
The_dog, check your pm's. I had some questions about those talkgroups before I added them to the database. I need a little more info before I add those.

Don't think we're just not adding it, but we're trying to not make more work for ourselves, by adding incomplete information.

Thanks again for your submissions.

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
Only Scat site I have heard of is part of the Live Oak system on 853.9125, it is used by Universal City to cover some of the dead spots near Randolph and you have to be pretty close to that area to even pick it up.

SCPD

QRT
Bexar County Constables Talkgroup
1103 08-097 (SO J SVC) Sheriffs Services *Patched to unid Conv CH*

My Mess-up
1103 08-097 (SO J SVC) Sheriffs Services *Patched to Other TRS CH*

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
The_dog,

Should talkgroup 1103 be under the Constables or the Sheriff's Office? Without knowing any usage it's hard to discern either way, but if only the constables are using it then we can leave it.

SCPD

QRT
one question for database posters why edit the text tags from my listing
i track the data by the text tags and usualy keep the orginal tags unless
thay dont make since

i am only making my decodeing of talkgroups ez

texasemt13

CenTex DBA
Premium Subscriber
The_dog,

For questions regarding how the submissions and data entries are handled consult the Database Administrator's Handbook. We're restricted by guidelines set out for us.

Specifically, "abbreviations should never be used without first being defined." So that's why I excluded the "RDG" in the descriptions and tags, it needs to be defined first. Like I explained, I tried to look it up, but "Outside Agency" serves the database purposes. Even though it might make it harder for you (by leaving out the "RDG") it makes it easier for the other database users by not having the "RDG." If "RDG" could be defined, I'd be happy to include it, as I stated in the pm to you.

Remember this resource is for a lot more people than just those of us who frequent the forums.

SCPD

QRT
update tag/Decription

1103 08-097 (SO J SVC) Sheriffs Judicial Services (House Arrest Devices/PR-Bonds)

This Talkgroup is patched after hours to (SO S OPS)

Last edited:

NC5267

Premium Subscriber
I also know the BCSO Central and ops are patched, and after five the info channel and traffic channel move to Central as well as constables. Got to sit in at the dispatch center downtown a while ago and they patch a lot of there channels. East and West have dedicated dispatchers as well as BCFA. Oh they can also monitor all the SA channels with just the push of a button and most of the SO radios have SAPD programmed into them as well

Status
Not open for further replies.