San Bernardino PD (System 10) now Online

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
For those interested, San Bernardino PD & Fire is now on line, and available in the Feeds Section. Also scanning CHP 75/101 San Bernardino/Arrowhead.

Enjoy!

bigcatmotorhead

Premium Subscriber
I love your live audio. I grew up in San Bndo but now live in Norco in Riverside County. I listen to Riverside County Sheriff on their EDACS System on desktop scanner but I'm too far away to listen to anything on System 10 in San Bndo County. Thanks for the feed

TC

Desertduty

Marcotor,
Where are you located that you are receiving SB10. I have SB 10 programed into my scanner and the only police activity that I pick up is from SB 8. When I scan in public safety I hear more police activity. I was wondering if i had something set up wrong.
Thanks Desert Duty

bigcatmotorhead

Premium Subscriber
Dear Desertduty,
San Bndo County System 8 is for the Mountain area such as Twin Peaks sheriff station but Barstow and Colton police also use system 8. System 10 is solely for the city of San Bernardino and can be heard across the entire valley from Ontario to Yucaipa. I have a friend in north Rialto and he picks up twin peaks and Colton on system 8 using a rubber antenna. If you are located in the high desert you wont be able to pick up any of the valley systems. Marcotor is physically located in redlands
Good luck
TC

brandon

Database Admin
Also make sure you program System 10 as splinter, otherwise you won't be able to track it.

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
On the edge of Redlands, to be exact. I have a pretty decent view of the valley across the river wash, so it is a pretty straight shot for me.

jrholm

Brandon I don't have System 10 as a splinter system and have no problem monitoring it when I'm down in the valley area

marcotor

I ♥ÆS Ø
Feed Provider
When I reprogrammed all the scanners last year, and neglected to have it set as a splinter system, it worked fine for a several months until one day I noticed the scanners acting strange on certain freqs in the system, or getting a fuzzy off frequency sound when someone was talking. Programming as a splinter fixed those issues immediately. :)

Desertduty

I don't have system 10 working yet. But, I can now hear system 1 with a simple click in the program. Thanks for the help guys now I need to check the rest of the systems. Is system 1 the only splinter system for San Bernardino?

jrholm

When I reprogrammed all the scanners last year, and neglected to have it set as a splinter system, it worked fine for a several months until one day I noticed the scanners acting strange on certain freqs in the system, or getting a fuzzy off frequency sound when someone was talking. Programming as a splinter fixed those issues immediately. :)

Okay, I'll have to give that a spin and see how it goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.