San Diego City 800MHz trunking system updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Seems to be a lot of changes going on to the SD City 800 system, curious if anyone has been logging it lately? Major changes include SDPD Tac 1 becoming the new Inquiry talkgroup, lots of digital city workers talking, and ridiculous amount of unlisted encrypted talkgroups squawking. SDPD City Tac 3, which used to run the GST units, has somehow vanished or changed talkgroup numbers. I heard Able asking for a call to be broadcast on City Tac 3, but I have not heard City Tac 3 traffic in months.

Maybe this can be a new thread to keep track of the changes, and to deal with the rebanding when it comes. To start things off, here are the new preliminary rebanded control channels for SD City...I do not know how the system bandplan programming for scanners will work when it does switchover, but at least you will know where to listen for data.

854.1125 MHz
855.1875 MHz
855.6875 MHz
856.1875 MHz
856.3125 MHz
857.1125 MHz

Paul

mike619

I can hear the new rebanded stuff on my uniden BCD396XT and PRO-96 I program the new rebanded frequencies and program the systems as standard without a special band plan not splinter like before rebanding and it tracks fine.

Anderegg

Enter text in this field
Premium Subscriber
Are you saying they are running a secondary rebanded control channel simultaneously with the old 860.050 splinter CC?

Paul

>> Major changes include SDPD Tac 1 becoming the new Inquiry talkgroup,

I noticed that and thought I had fat fingered my programming.

Status
Not open for further replies.