San Fran Radio 11.282 usb open 5 by 5

northwoods

Sorry to be poking around above your ocean every night out there in California but i love west coast long haul into N.E. Wisconsin. As we get closser to cycle 25 the sky is starting to come back alive. U.S. Hams were into QSL'S into Japan yesterday. On 10 meters.

San Francisco centre KSFA I receive almost daily on 8867MHz from Sydney Australia. Signal 5/9 is the normal. Commercial aircraft’s leaving Sydney’s International Airport and departing to Los Angeles KLAS airport or San Francisco airport first communicate with Sydney departures 123.000MHz. Then there transferred to Brisbane VHF centre and then transferred to San Francisco Centre KSFA HF 8867MHz. At thi point I loose the signal because it’s VHF.

Sorry to be poking around above your ocean every night out there in California but i love west coast long haul into N.E. Wisconsin. As we get closser to cycle 25 the sky is starting to come back alive. U.S. Hams were into QSL'S into Japan yesterday. On 10 meters.

Amateur bands have been crazy. Yes 10m/11m/6m. If we listen to the Super Bowl channel 6 on 27MHz and it’s coming in strong Down Under then we know 10 metres is open to the US.