San Francisco FD Apparatus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike53535

Premium Subscriber
Hi Everyone!

I play an online game called MissionChief (http://missionchief.com). I play in Northern California and try to play as realistic as possible with correct station locations and units in each station.

Anyway, I've been working on recreating San Francisco Fire Department and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with an updated listing of the department's current apparatus fleet and what stations they are housed in. Most of the information I can find online seems to be outdated, and in most cases over a decade old.

Any help or info pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Eng74

I think the only thing that has changed is where Station 1 is located. Someone wanted their location and built them a new station a block or two down the street from where they were. They also don’t seem to move their specialty units ( Cliff Rescue, Surf Rescue) around so that should all be good. Now the engines that are at each station, those have probably been replaced with their new type 1’s and some of the others rotated to slower stations. I think there is only one or two of the ALF 100 year anniversary engines still in service.

ecps92

Hi Everyone!

I play an online game called MissionChief (http://missionchief.com). I play in Northern California and try to play as realistic as possible with correct station locations and units in each station.

Anyway, I've been working on recreating San Francisco Fire Department and was wondering if anyone might be able to help me with an updated listing of the department's current apparatus fleet and what stations they are housed in. Most of the information I can find online seems to be outdated, and in most cases over a decade old.

Any help or info pointing me in the right direction would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.