San Joaquin County AMR 461.525

Status
Not open for further replies.

zerg901

Premium Subscriber
Powered by Google Docs

This shows as 2011 info - AMR primary is listed as 461.525 but I dont see that listed in the RadioRef database - a bunch of ham freqs are also listed

kma371

QRT
I can't access the document your referring to, but AMR in san Joaquin has changed freqs several times in the last two years due to reception issues. The freqs that are in the DB are currently in use.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

WayneH

Forums Veteran
Super Moderator
The first link works fine. Must be an iphone thing.

AMR rents repeater access from LaRue Communications so they probably have various others they can access but don't use. There are not so many places to have repeaters around here so any other channels would be different freqs at the same locations.

KD6RRR

Premium Subscriber
I have been able to monitor AMR in the Stockton area on 461.5250, narrow FM, with DCS 114, and can hear both the dispatch as well as field units.

kma371

QRT
DB was updated...again.

Seem to go through this every few months with AMR

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

KD6RRR

Premium Subscriber
Well thank you, sir!

Yes, it's getting to be a regular adventure chasing down their latest freq all the time. Must keep the radio techs happy constantly reprogramming things!

lbfd09

Premium Subscriber
Well thank you, sir!

Yes, it's getting to be a regular adventure chasing down their latest freq all the time. Must keep the radio techs happy constantly reprogramming things!

Naw - I think they call it job security. A new frequency every week."We'd like you to have a new frequency every week. Wouldn't you like a new frequency every week?"

((The above purely a satirical look at the situation, thanks to some Cranberry and Almond Board commercials.))

Status
Not open for further replies.