San Juan SO dispatching

Status
Not open for further replies.

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
Over the past few days I hear that UHP Price is running dispatch for San Juan SO (I listen on 156.030). Anyone know what's up with that?

theaton

Member N7VU
Database Admin
Very interesting! There's a lot of strange stuff going on in SE Utah. Enos & I can't figure out why Carbon/Emery is putting repeaters in Grand and San Juan counties, and one across the border in Colorado.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I haven't been listening but I'm sure somethings up, they are all on 800 UCA as well if your scanner can listen to that, or nxdn digital on vhf..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Abajo has UCA 800 and eventually Nxdn digital on vhf, as tim mentioned some sites in colorado..

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
On the Dolores colorado/ san juan County stream price sounded like it was dispatching montecello downtown

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
I cannot receive the UCAN Abajo site from my location. Is the SJSO VHF and UCAN talkgroups for SJSO patched? It's been several months since I've driven out that way and at that time there was zero traffic on the San Juan County UCAN talkgroups.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
I know of TGs 36128, and possibly 36160? For San juan County, San juan County has 1 ucan site but grand county has 6 sites

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Abajo is the only UCA site listed for the county. Not even the 700 mhz has listed yet for abajo or anywhere else.. the only other public safety site for 800 is Colorado which also uses abajo. No other 800 sites use UCA I guess. Vhf has several.

rbuxton

Premium Subscriber
I know of TGs 36128, and possibly 36160? For San juan County, San juan County has 1 ucan site but grand county has 6 sites
Last time I was in the area of Monticello there was zero traffic on the San Juan County UCAN talkgroups.

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
36128 is somewhat active, I think it runs the north half of San juan and some grand or up to grand county

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Price seems to still be dispatching for San Juan County still, I figured it would be temporary , but they are still dispatching for them. Does anyone know why?

enosjones

Premium Subscriber
Seems there is either a new building, upgrades or changes going on to stop San Juan County SO to divert all dispatching to price while the changes are going on

Status
Not open for further replies.