Santa Clara County - Project 25 Phase II TDMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

civpol1128

Hi, I'm going to start off saying I am not that Tech savvy, so I have a HP-2 for my scanning.
Recently Santa Clara County law enforcement has been switching over to a Project 25 Phase II TDMA system.
According to what I have read about my HP-2 it should be picking it up, but I am receiving nothing.

I have updated by database and checking the programing but still nothing. Is there anyone in the Santa Clara area/ Mtn View or up to Daly City in San mateo County that might be able to help me out.?

Thanks

Attachments

• Silicon Valley Regional Communications System (SVRCS) Trunking System, Various, California - S...pdf
    193.9 KB · Views: 4

wowologist

Certifiable
I think they went the BIG E if I remember the chatter...Time to invade the county supervisors meeting and remind them of how dangerous and non-transparent that is....WHAT ARE THEY HIDING. Especially with ther more recent history of deputies killing inmates in the the Jail, planting evidence, stealing property. Not really a dept. that should be hiding things from the public.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
Notice in the mode column where it is marked "DE". That means the TalkGroup is encrypted and you will not be able to monitor them (with any scanner). I'll also note, if the TalkGroup was Phase II, the mode would be marked as "T" (TDMA) or "TE".

Status
Not open for further replies.