Santa Rosa Jr College Police gone silent

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanLP456

Premium Subscriber
I used to hear frequent traffic on their dispatch 460.4000. But for the last few weeks its been complete silence. Tonight SRPD was following a protest that entered the SRJC campus, again not a peep. Anyone know something I don't?

Thank you,
Dan

ramal121

Lots and lots of watts
Premium Subscriber
I believe there was scuttlebutt that they would switch their dispatch to the S.O. Also relocate the repeater to a higher level location. The freqs however shouldn't have changed. I punched them up and you're right, it's pretty quiet. Maybe they are in some kind of transition phase?

DanLP456

Premium Subscriber
Found them! New SRJC Police dispatch is 453.2250. The only traffic I've heard recently on the old dispatch is what sounds like cadets doing radio training.

kma371

QRT
Found them! New SRJC Police dispatch is 453.2250. The only traffic I've heard recently on the old dispatch is what sounds like cadets doing radio training.

Analog? Tones?
Digital? NAC?
Simplex? Repeater?

Please clarify and submit to the DB when you confirm. Thanks.

inigo88

California DB Admin
Database Admin
Thanks guys! Here's the Sonoma County license they appear to be using: WQTP852 (SONOMA, COUNTY OF) FCC Callsign Details

Comments on the license say "County Government." Other frequencies on the license include 453.65 and 460.6375, and repeater locations are Mt Jackson, Sleepy radio site (east of Petaluma) and Sonoma County Sheriff's Dept in Santa Rosa.

Anybody know if Petaluma or the other campuses also moved to the new freq?

Status
Not open for further replies.